Free Physical Health Choice Boards
Are you wanting to add physical health to your distance learning plans?
With so many students spending so much time on the computer as part of their at home learning, it is important to motivate them to keep being active.
This was my answer. I will let students choose what they want to do everyday and I will give them lots of suggestions.
What is included?
There are 3 pre-made physical health choice boards and 3 editable boards. The editable ones are great for adding activities you know your students will love to do.
Some of the activities included in the pre-made cards are:
- Jumping jack, push ups, sit ups, burpees, mountain climbers, star jumps, etc…
- Make an obstacle course in your back yard.
- Play outside for 20 minutes.
- Blow up a balloon and keep it in the air for as long as possible.
- Animal movements: Frog hops, galloping, snake slithers, etc.
- Go for a family walk or bike ride.
- Use your body to form letters and spell your name.
- Put on music and dance like no one is watching
- And MANY more!
Who would like the distance learning choice boards?
The activities will engage and excite any student from Kindergarten to Grade 5 as well as those who are home schooled.
No matter what your distance learning plan looks like these can be added. The choice boards can either be printed and added to a home work packet or you can add them to your Google Classroom.
What is the cost to get these?
NOTHING! NADA! ZILCH! They are FREE!!!!
Where can you find them?
You can get your FREE copy by clicking on any of the pictures or right here.
If you are looking for more activities to add to your distance learning work packets, these FREE literacy graphic organizers work with any picture book (physical book or online book).
If you are looking for some DIGITAL RESOURCES check these out!